House Talk is the monthly newsletter for the Kiwanis Family House
The purpose of House Talk is to communicate and tell the story of what the supporters of the Kiwanis Family House are all about, how we serve, and the importance of our mission in providing temporary housing and support to families of seriously ill or injured children being treated at UC Davis Medical Center.
Monthly features include:
- President’s Message
- UC Davis Medical Center information and achievements
- Calendar of upcoming events
- Letters from guests who have stayed at our Kiwanis Family House
- Occupancy Statistics
- Articles about the founders of the Family House
- Wish List: items that we need here at the house to support the families
- Volunteer opportunities, including Key Clubs and Builders Club
- “Kiwanis Karing” – a column about those individuals and clubs who donate time and money
- Status of construction and sponsors of the new Kiwanis Family House
House Talk is distributed free of charge to friends and supporters of the Kiwanis Family House, key Kiwanis members in the Cal-Nev-Ha District and benefactors. If you are not receiving House Talk each month and would like to receive it via e-mail, send your name and e-mail address to the editor at email@example.com or mail to John Seigal, P.O. Box 1131, Sloughhouse, CA 95683. Or, print your own copy from our online version.
Deadline for submission of articles to the editor is the second Thursday of the month.
Want to receive House Talk via email each month? Just sign up for our email newsletter and choose the House Talk Distribution list!
Download: MAY 2013 House Talk Newsletter